Powered By Blogger

MYSELF

Am I Mad ?

Me : I'm Afraid So , Am a Little Bonkers ..But let me tell you a little secret ...Most of the Best People are....


Saturday, May 5, 2007

believe

Sometimes lifes just seems to break you down, People hurt you, do not care and mess you around, Your heart constantly feels heavy, And your body has no energy, Your tears well up, But you hide them from everyone, No one knows what is wrong. Depression subdues in your monotonous life, Your day to day living becomes a strife, You look in the mirror and hate the person you see, You want to strive you want to just be, More then you have become now, You want to break from this somehow, But on and on deeper you go, No one to save you from feeling so low. But now I will tell you, You do not have to feel this, Look at yourself and see your beauty, Do not ponder on what other people think, All that matters is what you think, Every person has a reason to be here, So belong in this place, Stand up, show the world what you are, Some will hate you but others will believe in you. Be more then all the lies and the scum, Believe in you and others will too.

4 comments:

bugs.honey and some said...

jus testing...the blog looks nice with a black background.....

Vishal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pahul Ahluwalia said...

Niks..thats Exactly what I needed..Trust me...I din't know..but you really could counselme through this hard time..trust lotta ppl tried talkin me into it..but You kindaa helped me bring myself back to me..thanks sooooo much..Love you.....muaaaaaahhhhh n about the blog I think it should be printed in the sunday times..a lotta ppl need it out there...you'll help so many ppl from there emotional sufferings...muaaahhhh..I found a new FRIEND..Thank you...thank you Thank you babaji for this gift....ok enough I think I need to talk less...My lesson today ;(

Unknown said...

Niks...THATS WHAT I REALLY needed..dint know..but you know what you are such an amazing counselor..you really puled me oue...you outta this ugly situation..thanks love..You brought my original real self out in me...I have found a great fried in you...thank you for givin me the confidence I had in me back..thank you babji thank you soo much..niks you are a gift from babaji..muaaaahhhh...love you...!!