Powered By Blogger

MYSELF

Am I Mad ?

Me : I'm Afraid So , Am a Little Bonkers ..But let me tell you a little secret ...Most of the Best People are....


Monday, November 19, 2007

Friend For life:)





This woman has become such am important part of my life!! the very thought of her going away and me not able to meet her got me jitters..Shes someone who will never be judgemental of u..who'd respect you even if u killed a tousand people coz her heart was cast in gold..she truly is an amazing soul and i wish her a life of love and happines wherver she is..we've spent crazy times together,been silent soo comfortably in each others presense and done the craziest stuff together..!!
just want you to know that youre very special in muh life!!
looking forward to crazier times together;)
mwaahzz:)

No comments: